[REFLECTION (AFTER)] AYU NABILAH BINTI MOHAMAD SHUKERI SIM180003

By GIG1005 SCIENCE MATHEMATICS 18/19 - May 15, 2019


Name: Ayu Nabilah Binti Mohamad Shukeri
Matric Number: SIM180003

What did you learn from the social engagement project?


Hello,

I am Ayu Nabilah Binti Mohamad Shukeri. I got a lot of benefit from this programme especially I can improve my communication skills with others. In this programme, I need to always communicate with student in giving them a task or to teach them mathematics so, I can built my confidence and improve mu communication skills. Other than that, I got closer with my coursemate as we need to work together to make sure that we succeed and Alhamdulillah we make it !Next, the student also give a lot of cooperation during this programme and I didn’t expect they will give a wonderful feedback about our activities. Lastly, I have a lot of fun during this programme with the hyper facilitators and students. I really hope that we can do this kind of programme next time.

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments