[REFLECTION (AFTER)] VIVIAN ANAK JUDAH SIM180029

By GIG1005 SCIENCE MATHEMATICS 18/19 - May 15, 2019


Name: Vivian Anak Judah
Matric Number: SIM180029

What did you learn from the social engagement project?


Hello,

It's Vivian again :) So, we're done with the Wondermaths project :) And everything that I hoped for before carrying out this project comes true. Thanks to this project, I can recognise all of my coursemates by now :) And I also talked to those I haven't gotten the chance to talk to before. On the last day, we taught Mathematics; Additional Mathematics and Modern Mathematics to the students. Through this activity, I seriously get to polish back my basics in Mathematics. I guess it's true when people said you need to strengthen the basics first in order to solve the complicated questions :) The best part of this project is I get the chance to be a facilitator, which I've never been one before :) Indeed, this Social Engagement course really gives us the chance to try out new things and to better ourselves.

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments