[REFLECTION (AFTER)] NUR NARIMAH BINTI MOHD YUSOF SIM180023

By GIG1005 SCIENCE MATHEMATICS 18/19 - May 15, 2019


Name: Nur Narimah Binti Mohd Yusof
Matric Number: SIM180023

What did you learn from the social engagement project?


Hello,

First of all, I would to thank all of the students of SMK Sri Pantai, my classmates and also my lecturers for the most wonderful 3 days. Honestly, I really had fun at the school and I’m pretty sure my friends were having fun there too. I literally gained a lot from this project. I really improved my soft skills while doing all of the interesting activities with the students. Besides, I also learnt to improve my time management as our schedule there really need a good time management ability. Furthermore, I can see that from this project, we really create a great bond between the classmates.  Not to forget that during the learning session on the last day, it’s not only the students got to revise and learn, but in fact I also got to learn together and refresh my memory back about Additional Mathematics subject. Obviously, I have gained a lot from this project including an awesome and unforgettable experience. And if I was given another chance to do it again, I will absolutely say YES!

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments