[REFLECTION (AFTER)] MOHAMAD NORIKMAL FAZLI BIN HISAM SIM180011

By GIG1005 SCIENCE MATHEMATICS 18/19 - May 15, 2019


Name: Mohamad Norikmal Fazli Bin Hisam
Matric Number: SIM180011

What did you learn from the social engagement project?


Hello,

First of all, I learn how to handle an event and how to handle things when there’s a sudden change.    

It’s a very great experience and I wish we can all repeat it again at another time. Besides, I also learn that knowledge needs to be share. I personaly love to teach them math and also this project make me realise that I like to teach and I want to be an educator. Futhermore, after this project I feel more close to my coursemate which I don’t even know them before. Last but not least, I do enjoy this course and hoping that this project will be continue for the next generation.

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments