[REFLECTION (AFTER)] HUDA BINTI KAMARUZAMAN SIM180007

By GIG1005 SCIENCE MATHEMATICS 18/19 - May 15, 2019


Name: Huda Binti Kamaruzaman
Matric Number: SIM180007

What did you learn from the social engagement project?


Hello,

From this project, I’ve learned about leadership skills as I’ve never been a leader in a group before. It’s quite challenging for me as I’m very small compared to others. So that nobody will ever heard me or follows my instruction. That’s why I overcome my weakness through this programs.

Furthermore, the relationship between me and my course mates are getting stronger. We bonding with each other. Before this, I never knew my course mate (well some of them), but now I know all of them, even talking to them. So, this program is really worth it.

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments