[REFLECTION (AFTER)] MUHAMMAD AMIRUL ASRAF BIN AWANG CHIK @ ALIAS SIM180014

By GIG1005 SCIENCE MATHEMATICS 18/19 - May 15, 2019


Name: Muhammad Amirul Asraf Bin Awang Chik @ Alias
Matric Number: SIM180014

What did you learn from the social engagement project?


Hello,

From what I learned, the project truly gives some impact to the students. Not only it gives the students some confidents when facing tough math questions but also some approachs. I learned that some things that we have done may look so little but it truly gives more to the people surrounding us. I saw that with the students. I been so close to my team and yet I became so fond to them. Good social skills helped us when dealing major problems, divert us from overthinking and yet amplify our confident level. Be open to the students helps you to be one with them, learned their problems, be there with them and help them. Teamwork as I see are not as its peak but yeah obviously we learned responsibilities. Every people had their own roles played and they knows that. Thank you for the chance been given to me and I hope that this kind of project should be continued for the next batch and so.

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments