[REFLECTION (AFTER)] DALILAH BINTI AZHAR SIM180004

By GIG1005 SCIENCE MATHEMATICS 18/19 - May 15, 2019


Name: Dalilah Binti Azhar
Matric Number: SIM180004

What did you learn from the social engagement project?


Hello,

Good day.  3 days of activities was done splendidly by the pure mathematics students.  Being a facilitator was tiring but undoubtedly satisfying.  If listed, a long list of lessons can be formed if someone were to ask me ‘What did you get throughout the activity?’.  One of it is my own communication ability.  Since I was slightly misanthropic, I tend to avoid any form of human contact unless necessary.  However, throughout this programme, observing both students and facilitators, interacting with both of them made it much more acceptable than before.  For me, that is the biggest change (though small) that I felt happening in me.  A lot other lesson including typical lessons such as how to be a facilitator, taking care of students’ welfare and punctuality.  On a personal note, I finally got to know every single member of Pure Mathematics students.  Every single one of them is respectable in a lot of aspects, from a kind demeanor to efficiency in handling work.  As a conclusion, this activity influenced me greatly and I hope to deliver my appreciation to fellow pure maths students and the involved parties that gave me opportunity involving myself in this kind of project.

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments