[REFLECTION (AFTER)] ILI SUHAILA BINTI MOHD NASAR SIM180008

By GIG1005 SCIENCE MATHEMATICS 18/19 - May 15, 2019


Name: Ili Suhaila Binti Mohd Nasar
Matric Number: SIM180008

What did you learn from the social engagement project?


Hello,

Upon completing our social engagement, I found myself getting attached, to the fun that I had, to the people that I had fun with. I did not expect to have a lot of fun, even on my first day. The kids were so full of energy, I feel like I’m old already when in fact there were not much difference between our age. I think our social engagement was a success when the kids contacted us to teach them Additional Mathematics again, I have to give a round of applause to my fellow coursemates for making this social engagement a success. Everyone were so passionate in making this a success and everyone also had a great time there. A lot of thanks to Sir Bakri and Dr Tan for guiding us along the way so that only the best will come out of our social engagement.

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments