[REFLECTION (AFTER)] NUR NAJIA BINTI AHMAD ZAIDI SIM180022

By GIG1005 SCIENCE MATHEMATICS 18/19 - May 15, 2019

Name: Nur Najia Binti Ahmad Zaidi
Matric Number: SIM180022

What did you learn from the social engagement project?


Hello,

This program really helps me to boost my confidence and brings me closer to my course mates. We had a very good time together during the whole event. We created strong bond with each other since we need to work in a team in order to ensure our project can run flawlessly. I gained a wonderful experience, going through ups and downs together with my friends. It also does help me to enhance my social skill. I learnt how to be a better leader and it also creates chances for me to develop my teaching skill more.

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments