[REFLECTION (AFTER)] THUM SZE KHAI SIM180028

By GIG1005 SCIENCE MATHEMATICS 18/19 - May 15, 2019


Name: Thum Sze Khai
Matric Number: SIM180028

What did you learn from the social engagement project?


Hello,

A very interesting camp! Everyone is very cooperative and a huge portion of students are very hard working. Keep it on and you will improve.

From the camp I've learned, in a rather drastic way, that using the wrong language is the easiest way to get people distracted. I've sharpened my Malay in the event, as well as learning a lot of mathematical terms in Malay. This would be very helpful later in my life if I am going for a teaching career.

Overall the camp is great, food is surprisingly nice. I've also learned how to take pictures in real time with people moving all around the place.

It's a great experience! Thank you to everyone who makes this event possible.

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments