[REFLECTION (AFTER)] FIRZANAH ‘IZZAH BINTI AHMAD SIM180006

By GIG1005 SCIENCE MATHEMATICS 18/19 - May 15, 2019

Name: Firzanah ‘Izzah Binti Ahmad
Matric Number: SIM180006

What did you learn from the social engagement project?


Hello,

I wanted to thank each and every one of the students of SMK Sri Pantai and all of coursemates for the memorable journey. Not forgetting to mention about the hype and spirit from the students that actually helped me to enjoy myself playing games and learning Addmaths together during the three days. Who would have thought by teaching the students Addmaths on the third day really made me refresh again what I left for three years before? Plus, I learned how to handle them properly and manage my time wisely. What can I say more other than I made a lot of new friends, gained precious experience and of course this project is highlighted in my 2019-moment.

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments