[REFLECTION (AFTER)] MUHAMMAD IQMAL BAIHAQIE BIN CHE MOHD NOR SIM180018

By GIG1005 SCIENCE MATHEMATICS 18/19 - May 15, 2019


Name: Muhammad Iqmal Baihaqie Bin Che Mohd Nor
Matric Number: SIM180018

What did you learn from the social engagement project?


Hello,

I had learnt many things through out these activities such as team work (“More hands make for lighter work.” “Two heads are better than one.” “The more the merrier.”) and skills. Social engagement is a platform for me to improve my soft skills such as communication skills because as a facilitator, I had to deal with student and communicate with them. I’m become more confident to express my opinion rather than keep it in my mind. After these activities were implemented, I could see our bonding became closer and closer. We talk to each other more often than before and most importantly I could remember each of our team member (pure math students). I’m really grateful that this programme was carried out as it gives more benefits to me and the others.

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments