[REFLECTION (AFTER)] SITI MARYAM BINTI SHABUDDIN SIM180027

By GIG1005 SCIENCE MATHEMATICS 18/19 - May 15, 2019

Name: Siti Maryam Binti Shabuddin
Matric Number: SIM180027

What did you learn from the social engagement project?


Hello,

What I get from this SE, I can talk to everyone. Everyone here means pure maths students. The bonding that we created before, during and after SE, I hope can last forever. Besides, I think my communication skills can be polished because being a facilitator have to talk a lot and you have to initiate the conversation. I can also know the job scope of a treasurer. Before this I thought treasurer just collect money, take note who pays, who doesn’t but it is more than that. I also learn how to think creatively by giving ideas what games we will be playing during the camp. I also want to thank everyone for the cooperation and the commitment given throughout the programme.  

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments