[REFLECTION (AFTER)] MUHAMMAD HAKIMI BIN AB WAHAB SIM180017

By GIG1005 SCIENCE MATHEMATICS 18/19 - May 15, 2019


Name: Muhammad Hakimi Bin Ab Wahab
Matric Number: SIM180017

What did you learn from the social engagement project?


Hello,

First of all, I would like to say thank you to all people that support me before or during this Social Engagement. This project was so enjoyable and make me learn many things during this project. The things that I learn is about teamwork. Everything will be okay and this project will run smoothly without any problem. We can correct each other, support our friends and can share ideas to make this project become more fun. Besides, I also learn to be a guider to students. Before this, I am not used to be like this but after this project I can be more confident to face the people that I do not know. I can know many people and make friends with them. It is good for us you know. Moreover, I also can sharp my memory about basic mathematics. It is because we teach them mathematics in low level. If we can master this level, we can save time doing mathematics in the next level. It can also release my stress. I can spend my time with students share my knowledge and give them advice. It can help them to make a last true perfect decision.

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments