[REFLECTION (AFTER)] KHAIRUL ANWAR BIN SALLEH SIM180010

By GIG1005 SCIENCE MATHEMATICS 18/19 - May 15, 2019


Name: Khairul Anwar Bin Salleh
Matric Number: SIM180010

What did you learn from the social engagement project?


Hello,

I learnt a great deal throughout this project and a number of new skills. Since I was the head of bureau activities, becoming a good leader is not an easy task. I want to become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position. I also need to make sure that all the activities went smooth. It is not easy as you think but I would like to thanks to all of my course mates because giving me the cooperation and a great opportunity to become one of it. Honestly, three days and one night are not enough but we all had so much fun during the programme.

Not to forget a very special thanks to the students and authority from SMK Sri Pantai for giving us an opportunity to make this programme success. Even though it was really quick but I hope that you guys learnt a lot from this programme same goes for us. Thank you! <3 3000

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments